- Perform Administrative duties for Programming and Business Office.
- Scheduled Receptionist hours.
- Perform backup duties for log coordinator and others in the traffic department.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintain a positive work environment by active team participation, being timely and a good attitude.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be detail oriented, computer savvy and have great communication skills. Must be able to demonstrate basic and advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office and ability to learn proprietary software products. Work well under deadlines and stay independently organized.
Job experience demonstrating Administrative and Computer skills.
Email resume and cover letter to:
or mail to:
Kansas First News
Attn: Human Resources
6835 NW Highway 24
Topeka, Kansas 66618
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER